Dear Friends of Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter,
Together with dedicated volunteers and generous donors, we are saving over 1000 lives every year. We are so grateful for all our supporters and proud of our achievements. There are countless opportunities to become part of the Mt. Pleasant family. Please come in and spend some time with all our great animals available for adoption. If you cannot adopt, please consider volunteering or donating to help make a difference. Mt. Pleasant has many unique programs which help us save the maximum number of lives possible. See our full list below for more information on all the ways you can make a difference in the lives of our homeless dogs and cats. Please feel free to contact me at any time for more information or with questions. I can be reached at (973) 386-0068 or by email at email@example.com.
Online Support Options:
- Make a general donation through our secure server and Become a Member today! Click here and donate now. We will send you an acknowledgement in the mail for tax purposes.
- We have combined our popular Support-a-Pet and Adopt-a-Pet programs! To get the ball rolling, click here, and support one of our dogs or cats with daily care all the way through (and including) their adoption!
- Through our Road to Happiness program, we transport dogs and puppies that are at high risk for euthanasia from overcrowded facilities outside of NJ. Click here to provide support associated with transport, fecal tests, vaccines and a health certificate.
- Nicky’s Second Chance Fund earmarks funds to treat animals that have medical needs above and beyond our normal standards of care. Click here to support pets in need of this special care.
Other Support Options:
- Come visit the Store in our lobby. Open during regular business hours, our Store has pet supplies of all kinds. Proceeds benefit the Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter.
- You can donate supplies from our wish list or make purchase supplies online through our Amazon Wish List. you can also run a supply drive yourself at http://yougivegoods.com/.
- Consider making a bequest or a planned gift to Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter. We suggest you work directly with your financial advisor to come up with a plan that works best for you. Click here for some suggested options.
- Benefit Wines allow you to raise a toast to helping homeless animals by purchasing from our line of Benefit Wines. For more information, click here.
- Thinking of selling or junking your old car, truck, RV, or boat? Why not donate it to Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter? Click here for more information and a donation form.
- Do something great for the environment and homeless animals – Donate your old cell phones and toner cartridges (inkjet or laser) at Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter. For more information, click here.
Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter Events:
- If you or your business would like to plan an event that will benefit the Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter, click here for Third Party Fundraising Event Guidelines and Application.
- Tricky Tray is one of our most anticipated events each spring. Admission includes a gourmet buffet, ice cream sundae bar, a sheet of tickets, shuttle service for parking, and LOTS OF FUN. This year’s event will take place on April 15th at 6 p.m. at Knoll Country Club West in Boonton Township, NJ. For more information on this year’s Tricky Tray, click here.
- Do you or your business have documents to shred? Come to our Shred Day on May 14. Shred your documents, shop for pet accessories, and learn about the Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter. Click here for more information.
- Mutts Mania is Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter’s annual family fun day and adoption extravaganza. Scheduled for September 25 this year, this event is held in Lurker Park, East Hanover, NJ. For more information on this year’s Mutts Mania click here.
- Holiday Fair is our yearly week-long celebration of the December Holidays. Each year, you can do your Holiday shopping right here at Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter. For information about this year’s Holiday Fair click here.