Charitable Giving Provides Ongoing Gifts to Help Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter Save Lives Well into the Future
Options for Giving:
- Real Estate
- Charitable Trust
- Gift Annuity
- Residual Clause
- Life Insurance
Estate planning offers many options:
- One’s will can designate a specific amount or a percentage of one’s assets.
- Gifting stocks is an alternative to cash donations.
- Transferring all or part of an IRA is a viable option.
- Property owners can make provisions of real estate.
- Charitable Trusts can be designated.
- Gift Annuities can be arranged.
- A residual clause can direct the “rest,” or what remains of an estate, after the conditions of the will have been met and taxes and fees have been settled.
- Life insurance policies can be written to name Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter as the beneficiary.
Some of the methods listed above offer significant tax benefits. An attorney or financial planner can assist in detailing a plan.
For a more detailed explanation of planned giving strategies visit: www.leavealegacy.org.
For information on investing in Mt. Pleasant’s lifesaving work through planned giving, contact our Executive Director, Maureen Van Artsdalen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter
194 Route 10 West
East Hanover, NJ 07936-2701
Phone: (973) 386-0068
Fax: (973) 386-0773